Le Mars Church of the Nazarene(LCN) is a family friendly Christian Church.
We exist for regular, every day people who are interested in who Jesus Christ is and what believing in Him really means for life today.
- Biblical Teaching and Preaching–That the teaching and preaching of our church not merely quote scripture, or find inspiration from scripture, but make scripture relevant to life today.
- Reflective Worship–That the worship of our church reflect the hearts of our people in style and temperament, to enable everyone to express their heart to God.
- Family Atmosphere–That everyone of every age, race, or background can feel as welcome at LCN as if they were a family member.
Our purpose at LCN is to glorify God through faithful discipleship, building relationships, and authentic worship.
- In one God expressed in three persons, The Father, The Son (Jesus Christ), and The Spirit
- That Jesus Christ is God incarnate, born of a virgin, crucified dead, buried, and raised to life again.
- That all human beings reject God in their own way and are in need of the forgiveness Christ has offered through the cross.
- That following Christ is a call to holy living, and is attainable through the Spirit’s work in the heart and mind of the faithful disciple.
Our beliefs are in accord with the Church of the Nazarene and the Manual in which we express our understanding of biblical truth.